Palm City is an Integrated Township spread over 20 Bighas of land with all the modern facilities:
• Govt. Approved, Clear Title, Free Hold Plots
• Gated Complex with Boundary Walls
• Round the Clock Security
• Wide Roads-30 Feet Wide
• Water & Electricity Supply
• Solar Street Lights
• Lush Green Parks
• Water Drainage System
• Pollution & Pandemic Free Environment
• Palm Tree Plantation on the Roads
• Plot Sizes: 80/100/125/200 Sq. Yards.
• Integrated Township spread over 20 bigha land at NH-148B (Paniyala-Narnaul-Mohindragarh).
• Very well connected with NH-8 (Delhi-Jaipur)-1 Km away.
• Keshwana RIICO Area is just backside of the project & well connected with 80 feet wide road (25,000-30,000 staffs working already).
• Krishi Vigyan Kendra is Right Side of the project.
• Many Govt. offices have been allotted lands opposite to the project like: Police Station, Mini Secretariat, Tehsil, ADM, DTO, Mine Department, Aanganwadi, Polytechnic Etc.
• Rapid Metro Station at Sotanala Industrial Area just 10 Mins. away.
• Proposed Nizampur Integrated Multi Modal Logistics Hub (IMLH) is just 21 Mins away.
• Neemrana Japanese & EPIP Zone just 20 Mins away.
• Proposed Greenfield Expressway(Non-Stop) Just 5 Mins. Away.
• National Highway 148B (NH 148B) starts at Kotputli, state of Rajasthan and ends at Bathinda, state of Punjab.
• The major towns are in succession of distance on this highway: Narnaul, Mahendergarh, Charkhi Dadri, Bhiwani, Hansi, Barwala,Bhimewala Tohana, Moonak, Jakhal, Bareta, Budhlada, Bhikhi , Mansa and Maur. This highway meets with National Highway 54 at Bathinda.
• The highway is 427 km (265 mi) long and runs all within the states of Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan